Join us at this kickoff event to learn about the new Michigan Manure Hauler Certification Program!
Kickoff Event Details:
- Free Event
- Tuesday, March 31
- 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Located at AgroLiquid - 3055 M-21 St. Johns, MI 48879
- Refreshments and lunch provided
- In addition to information about the certification program, educational and regulatory updates will be included.
- This event serves as an opportunity to learn about the new program. Training and certification is not completed at this event.
About the Michigan Manure Hauler Certification Program:
The Michigan Manure Hauler Certification Program is a voluntary training and certification designed for anyone who hauls and applies manure. Kickoff participants will learn about the details of the new certification program which has the following goals:
- Prevent manure application problems.
- Increase nutrient management plan implementation.
- Demonstrate responsible manure application.
- Increase the base level of manure management knowledge of all employees.
Kickoff Event Contact:
Tess Van Gorder, Michigan Farm Bureau (517) 323-6711 or [email protected]